Friday, April 2, 2010

Hair....

Erm...i think i'm having hair problem.
i'm getting anxious about this
i back from national service 4 weeks ago..
BUT..
my hair still short...
it seems like never grow
or
grow at a snail speed..
speed limit (1cm/year)??

I'm a hair care promoter
erm...more accurate should be
a botak hair care promoter.

A customer asked me that
If the treatment reali useful..
then
y my hair like tat...
LOL
i explained to them but they seem not reali get wat i say
So..
The conversation ended up
wit thier laughing..
and my smiling...
=.=...

Some 1 told me massage my hair whenever i bath..
i tried..
it changed the snail speed to a better speed...
TORTOISE SPEED
(at least tortise move faster then snail)
aiz....
i'm wondering when i can go saloon meet barber again....
T.T
i care my hair should i go for hair care?(jk)
i won't go..haha
LOL...




1 comment: