Wednesday, April 14, 2010

...

It comes to the fourth week of the cfab programme ( an accounting programme)
But I just meet my accounting lecturer once in this past 4 weeks
Guess what?
Ms. Lee (accounting lecturer) fell sick and have missed 3 classes
That why I’m so free this few weeks…
But I have to pay it all back after this week..T.T
Ms Lee is back
That means the replacement will start soon…
Have to spend endless time with Ms Lee at the cold class
to cover back all the classes that we missed…
OK….while I m typing this post
Another sad news….
Ms Mala, my English lecturer fell sick….
Cfab programme has been curse by someone isn’t it?
Now wad?
Waiting my business math lecturer to fall sick?...
By the way
Ms Mala fell sick is a good news
Because her class will start at 8am
mean I have to depart from my house at 6.15am
to avoid stuck in c2pid traffic jam
It is really early
Even earlier then last time we were in form 5
Okay
Since she fell sick..
Then I don’t have to force myself wake up before the muslim’s song
And another advantage is don’t have to bring dictionary tomorrow as there is no English class
Anyway…
Hope she will get well soon…haha

No comments:

Post a Comment